I’ll have to come to terms with the fact that I’ll never manage to finish a hexafusion. Have a… Dianvoir instead.
ok so, um
- i like the fact that i can learn new things p quickly, & by myself?
- sometimes i backsass good :V
- MMMMMMMH i think im good at picking clothes & doing my makeup SOMETIMES
- i guess im kinda smart cause i like the fact that i get good grades AHA
- i think im good at being able to tell when a person is trustworthy or not?? idk!!!
thanks for the message omg it was v sweet of you (●´∀｀●)
"Very important. General rule for English speakers - if you don’t do it in the human context, don’t do it in the nonhuman context.
Just make a little effort to say “she or he” or “her or him” if you don’t know the sex. It’s a little effort with a very important social message.
Nonhuman animals are *persons*, not *things*. Therefore, we should refer to a nonhuman animal as a “she” or “he,” never as an “it.””